20150130

Open parenthesis

It has been a year since I posted something about Common Lisp.  What have I been doing meanwhile on this front?  Well, not much visible, but I am still ill from NIH syndrome, therefore I have been cooking up a few things, while doing my real work ;)
In any case, the most time consuming things in my corner of the Common Lisp world have been:
  • Moving repos from CVS to git and getting the new common-lisp.net to agree with me (or me with it: you decide).  Some new things have been deployed on Sourceforge as I had a very old account there.
  • Fixing HEΛP to ensure that it worked nicely in most implementations and Quicklisp.
  • Building a new library called CLAST (Common Lisp Abstract Syntax Trees; reminder of "clastic rocks") that will do TRT according to my personal tastes; this library will play a role in my rebuilding of CLAZY and other little things.
Stay tuned.

(cheers)

No comments:

Post a Comment